[Tagging] Discussion about Multivalued Keys

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jan 27 19:18:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 01/27/2016 07:53 PM, Colin Smale wrote:
> Is this an alternative to add into the mix? If it was working at an API
> level, I am curious what considerations led to the decision to actively
> remove it in API0.6.

If I remember correctly, the main issue was that there was practially no
editor that handled this right; every programmer on the planet went "hey
great I'll use a hash map to store keys and values", and so the few
objects that did have multi-value keys were always at risk of being ruined.

Bye
Frederik