[Tagging] Discussion about Multivalued Keys

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 05:52:30 UTC 2016

Other keys that might need multiple values:

* barrier / fence_type : barbed wire with an electrified wire on top.
A wall with barbed wire on top ,...  We need some kind of vertical
order here.
* information: board / map. for those information spots that show a
map of the area + a description of the history, the nature and / or
the access rules.