[Tagging] number of bollards in a line

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:32:43 UTC 2016

> I wonder if we should define a special key such as bollard_count=12 (used
>> 3x)
>> or keep it generic as count=12 (used 1000x, 121x in combination with
>> barrier)?
>>

> Usually if it matters that much, I map the individual bollards.

mapping them individually can have its merit (e.g. to express rhythm =
regular but not equal distances, of if they aren't perfectly in line), but
could often be seen as overkill. Of course you can do it, but if you don't
want to do it, a bollard_count would come in handy. I'd prefer this to
count:bollard (in analogy to step_count).

Cheers,
Martin