[Tagging] Additions to public_transport scheme

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:13:47 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 08 lug 2016, alle ore 00:27, Michael Reichert <nakaner at gmx.net> ha scritto:
>
> In Germany there are ref_name=* and uic_name=* in use. (We have the same
> problem)

thank you for pointing to this. Maybe the definition can be improved, I find it hard to understand, currently it reads:
"A ref_name is an item in search engine.
ref_name is used in national language. When name finds more than one item in search engine you can use ref_name to set a special item. It is used by openptmap.org searching tags in sequence (uic_ref , ref:ibnr , ref_name , name) and commit the result to a special search engine (in bahn.de)"

Cheers,
Martin