[Tagging] adding sport detail to sport=multi using sport=x;multi

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 23:20:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think I can add detail to the tag sport=multi where I can see what
sport feature is there using bing satellite imagery.

As this would not always identify all the sports I would leave the tag
'multi' but at the end of the tag

for example 'sport=soccer;multi' form a pitch visibly soccer from the
imagery and previously tagged 'sport=multi'

This adds data and leaves the previous data there too.

Question 1. Is this ok?

I would do this using JOSM 'Download using API ..." and the query
'sport=multi' to obtain the data.

Question 2. Is this method a 'mechanical edit'?!