[Tagging] Relations in Transport for London: network and operator

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:40:13 UTC 2016

Hi all,

thanks for comments. Makes me think about validation. Is there a validator
that can be used to compare the accepted schemes to what the actual tagging
is? For example, is it possible to validate against manually constructed
schemes in JOSM? Is it possible to view osmose errors on certain objects
only?

Thanks!
Bjoern