[Tagging] How can I display maxspeed on my Garmin?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 04:02:32 UTC 2016

Dave,
Garmins mapping has evolved over time. It is not open source nor do they
release the commands etc that they use.
So things are reverse engineered to get Garmin maps from various sources
(including OSM).
While maxspeed may be important for some .. it may not be high on the
list of things to do for those doing the reverse engineering.
So in terms of getting it on your Garmin .. not now. But maybe in the
future.