[Tagging] How can I display maxspeed on my Garmin?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:35:15 UTC 2016

Ah.
Not so much a tagging issue .. a 'style' issue.
Is there a gittyhub talk group?

You could take the data and loacly convert the ref value to include th
emax speed value ..
  for your example
ref=Ak9
maxspeed=30 (mph .. stored in kmh so you will need a conversion for mph

ref=Ak9)(30 mph
mexspeed=30

That may then render the way you want it. Bit of a work around, would be
easier with direct coding.