[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Extending kneipp_water_cure

JIDB jeromeindenbergen at laposte.net
Fri Jun 10 18:13:06 UTC 2016

Even if Kneipp facilities are used to improve the health (it's the
original use), nowadays there are also used for personal enjoyment. So I
think that amenity is a appropriate namespace.

Actually there is a similar question on the discussion page of the
current tag (see
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:amenity%3Dkneipp_water_cure)
but about why not use a leisure tag.  Do it's definitively not only for
the health.