[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - learner driver

Anders Fougner anders.fougner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:06:12 UTC 2016

Off topic:
In my opinion, that's how *all* access tags should have been. It's incredibly many who don't know that bicycle=yes/no/whatever is an access tag and not a "route choice opinion" or something like that. So they put bicycle=no if they don't think it fits their commute bike...
Access:bicycle would be far less ambiguous.

Anders