[Tagging] Draft of proposal tag 'sells' for shops..

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Sun Mar 6 14:47:33 UTC 2016

`sells:bread:sourdough:loaf:hovis=yes`

It’s probably worth mentioning that we also can’t support a tagging scheme like this in iD presets.
We don’t have a UI for free tagging things that go in the key part of the tag.

(It’s the same problem with `seamark:` namespaced tags, which we also can’t support).

Would you consider just using semicolon separated values like `sells=thing1;thing2;thing3` ?
Thanks, Bryan