[Tagging] Draft of proposal tag 'sells' for shops..

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 8 11:06:57 UTC 2016

They are official dealers, and sell both used and new cars of all those
makes. Drool for yourself... http://www.louwmanexclusive.com/

Anyway the point is that. despite the Belgian situation that Marc
describes, examples where multiple brands are sold from the same
showroom. We cannot deny that it exists, so we need to handle it
(gracefully) in OSM, or explicitly exclude it from OSM.

//colin