[Tagging] OpenStreetMap Data Contribution Study

hall hall at mail.cs.umn.edu
Sat Mar 12 02:02:13 UTC 2016

Hello,

Our names are Andrew Hall and Sarah McRoberts and we are Ph.D. students
and researchers within GroupLens Research at the University of
Minnesota. We are currently undertaking a study on data contribution
within OpenStreetMap and would greatly appreciate any OpenStreetMap
contributors who are willing to talk about their experiences.
Specifically, we are interested in 1) contributors of any type of
geographic map data to OpenStreetMap AND/OR 2) contributors to the
OpenStreetMap wiki pages (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org). The interview
is short and will definitely not take more than 60 minutes (probably
closer to 30 minutes) and will be held by video-chat/voice-chat or
phone. Participants will receive a $10 USD Amazon gift card. We would
sincerely appreciate any volunteers. We would love to talk to you about
OpenStreetMap! You can reach us at hall at cs.umn.edu or mcrob021 at umn.edu.

Thank you,

Andrew and Sarah