[Tagging] AirBnB

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:30:16 UTC 2016

On 19/03/2016 04:41, Dave Swarthout wrote:
> I'm looking for a consistent way to tag AirBnB locations. It's
> probably sufficient to tag them as tourism=guest_house but personally
> as one who frequently uses AirBnB

It'll depend on the individual location, won't it?  Some I'm sure will
be essentially normal guest houses who just happen to do most or all of
their business via AirBnB; some will be occasionally-let rooms in
private houses that most certainly aren't.  Presumably the usual OSM
guidelines apply - when you visit a place you decide how best to
categorise it?

Cheers,
Andy