[Tagging] building=digester

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:34:23 UTC 2016

> We probably need to adapt the definition for OSM, since otherwise
> the very popular building=roof would fall through.

I think it might not (fall through), at least accorcing to the German LBO
§2,(2) they would still be considered buildings (if you can go under it),
as the requirement is "cover", not "enclosure". But there are other
structures that might (fall through).

Looking at common values http://taginfo.osm.org/keys/building#values I
noticed these for exmple:

- storage_tank 12862

- houseboat 11702 (well, if they are intended to remain at the same spot,
they might eventually be, in LBO (Landesbauordnung) that's §2,(1) ("oder
wenn die Anlage nach ihrem Verwendungszweck dazu bestimmt ist, überwiegend
ortsfest benutzt zu werden.").

- slurry_tank 6412

- transformer_tower 5232

- tank 3466