[Tagging] building=digester

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat May 21 10:37:07 UTC 2016

> sent from a phone
>
>> Il giorno 20 mag 2016, alle ore 23:21, Marc Zoutendijk <marczoutendijk at mac.com> ha scritto:
>>
>> I was pointing out that what is true in one language may not be true (or even false) in another language.
>
> if something is true in one language but not in another than it is likely not a translation but just a similar word/concept, or maybe even a "false friend".

Some 'greenhouses' are too low to enter- you simply raise the 'roof' to gain access.

Other 'greenhouses' are huge - tractors and trucks enter these.

For me a 'building' must have sufficient volume for a person to enter with ease.
Dictionary definition? a 'substantial structure'.... whatever that means.