[Tagging] Model railroad exhibition/show

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sat May 28 07:59:15 UTC 2016

I would err on tagging it anyway, but make it known when/how non-members
can access it if it's actually an issue.  There seems to be a propensity
for locating these in old railway stations or buildings that look like old
railway stations.  Green Country MRC, for example, is a visible landmark on
Charles Page between Tulsa and Sand Springs, and Columbia Gorge MRC very
visibly looks like an early 20th century passenger baggage depot and used
as a landmark due to it's unique appearance and that nobody ever remembers
what intersection it's on otherwise...