[Tagging] Pedibus / Walking bus routes

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:35:45 UTC 2016

I think the key is...is it official? Is it a timetable? Is it a place you
can sign it? If is not an official thing, and it is discretional to some
parents (one day yes, one day no, we don't accept such kids...) , to some
schools...I think OSM is not the place. But if that has the support of
government, and it can be identified in a specific way it would be a good
thing to start to mapping it with specific tags. Here in Catalonia we have
Camí escolar (Way-to-school streets),decided by local councils or town
governments, these streets can be mapped in this way, rather than a walking
bus route.

Salut i nens caminant
yopaseopor