[Tagging] Proper way to tag highways located in "dangerous" areas

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:05:18 UTC 2016

I think if a tag is used for this, it should be clear what the source is.
For example, if you have police info about which streets are dangerous,
then put a tag like:

hazard:source:policeStationXY=crime.

If you have a NGO that tracks this, put

hazard:source:NGOXY=crime.

That way you could have two hazard tags, each from it's own source. And
then routers can choose what source they can listen to, and it can also be
verified. If there was no verification, someone could put that tag on their
own street to reduce traffic.

Janko

sri, 16. stu 2016. u 12:11 joost schouppe <joost.schouppe at gmail.com>