[Tagging] Proper way to tag highways located in "dangerous" areas

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:41:09 UTC 2016

On 17/11/2016 20:15, Janko Mihelić wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Nov 2016, 20:44 Paul Johnson, <baloo at ursamundi.org
> <mailto:baloo at ursamundi.org>> wrote:
>

>     Don't.  Too subjective, and tends to highlight some kinds of
>     bigotry while basically giving a pass to other kinds.
>

> How is it subjective if you take data from the local police?

Funnily enough, this news item was on the TV news bulletin at midday today:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/courts-prison-justice-racism-black-asian-white-conviction-a7419426.html

With any data from anywhere you have to ask yourself - can I trust
this?  What's the evidence that it actually shows what it claims to show?

Best Regards,

Andy