[Tagging] How might we best map emergency helicopter landing zones?

Alberto Nogaro bartosomail at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 23 00:41:08 UTC 2016

Ah, now it's clearer to me, I had not considered the regular use condition for the helipad. Since I'm mostly dealing with spots on the mountains, which are marked with an H, and are conceived only for emergencies or for otherwise very infrequent use (for example, to resupply a hut a few times a year) I now understand that the correct tagging should then be emergency=landing_site, maybe with an additional landing_site=marked.

Alberto