[Tagging] Proposal for motor racetracks

Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi lomastrolo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:09:16 UTC 2016

Il giorno lun, 17/10/2016 alle 14.39 +0200, althio ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I added a comment in the wiki discussion [Please see documented and
> already in use tag Tag:highway=raceway].
>
> -- althio

Sorry but this comment makes me wonder if I completely failed my
explanation or you have not read the proposal at all.
As you can see I mentioned highway=raceway many times and the aim of the
proposal is not to replace it, indeed it is "part of the schema".
As an easy example: an highway=raceway is inside a leisure=racetrack
area like a leisure=pitch is inside a leisure=sports_centre area

Lorenzo