[Tagging] bus route with reversing

Svavar Kjarrval svavar at kjarrval.is
Fri Sep 2 22:31:01 UTC 2016

On fös 2.sep 2016 21:32, LeTopographeFou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I add a way/node which has already been added in a relation JOSM
> warn me and ask me to confirm or to cancel. So there is no issue with
> JOSM, or at least with the actual revision, to add more than once a
> way/node in a relation.

It seems like you're right. JOSM has been suppressing that warning and
always assuming the answer no. I must've, by accident or frustration,
selected the radio button to never ask me that again. Since the option
to re-enable the warning isn't anywhere else but the advanced
preferences, I presumed the support was dropped. The corresponding
preferences entry is "message.add_primitive_to_relation" (set to "true"
to enable the warning).

After enabling that warning, I could add both duplicated ways and nodes.
Perhaps a similar thing is happening to the topic author.

- Svavar Kjarrval