[Tagging] More no_u_turn

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:11:07 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 05 set 2016, alle ore 03:17, Hans De Kryger <hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> A car travelling westbound on an undivided road is about to cross a north/south divided road at traffic lights.
>
> We wish to prevent the car from doing a U-turn at this intersection.
> Do we have to put in  two no_u_turn restrictions, one for each of the north/south carriageways.

I think with the current system yes, you'd need at least 4 restrictions, (at least because after the car has passed the second intersection point there will be another segment until the end of the actual intersection where you can't do a u-turn either). For this situation it would maybe make more sense to have a property on the road segment like u-turn=no, rather than from-to restriction relations.

cheers,
Martin