[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Mountaineer's mailbox

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:38:32 UTC 2016

OK, that sounds good as well. Maybe still have some sort of tagging for the
type so that we can show a letterbox as Mr Díaz de Argandoña requests?

(As I said earlier, I'm unlikely to tag such a beast, because the clubs
where I climb request that climbers not share coordinates of the registers
or GPS tracks of the routes on the peaks without established trails.)

--
73 de ke9tv/2, Kevin