[Tagging] Minibus routes

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:35:23 UTC 2016

on_demand is for a different kind of bus service.

For those you have to call to the operator and tell from which stop you
want to start and where you want to go. Then the bus travels from that stop
to the other, sometimes picking up/dropping off other passengers, but
without a fixed itinerary.

Having to reserve them is not terribly convenient.

Polyglot