[Tagging] Playgrounds/Play zones in forests

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:41:50 UTC 2016

I encounter more and more playground ("play zones") in forests. These
are areas were children can use the natural materials they find to
build huts, bridges, etc. and run around freely outside the dedicated
paths. Typically there is no playground equipment, although in some
occasional cases you might find a tree house.

I have no problem to tag them with "leisure=playground", but I wonder
whether there is an additional tag that I could add to distinguish
them from other playgrounds ?

regards