[Tagging] leisure=horse_riding or leisure=sports_centre

Holger Jeromin gmane at katur.de
Thu Sep 15 20:45:01 UTC 2016

Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist-Re5JQEeQqe8Avx
tiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> Wrote in message:

> sent from a phone
> Il giorno 15 set 2016, alle ore 12:29, gscscnd <gscscnd at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> What do you think about it? Should there be a separate horse_riding
>> tag (and if so, should it be rendered on main map?) or shall we use sports centre

Thanks for opening this thread!

> I'm fine with horse riding, it is a reasonably specific tag while sports centre can be anything, especially in combination with sport=multi

The (my) idea was to suggest leisure = sport_centre +
 sport=equestrian as an alternative to leisure =horse riding.

So "can be anything" is no valid argument  imo.

--
Holger

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/