[Tagging] using Michelin's road classification (was: Routing in Liège)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:49:07 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 16 set 2016, alle ore 21:51, André Pirard <a.pirard.papou at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> At very first (short) sight, I am surprised that Martin did not spot that the ref=N3 road that's going north-west is primary (in red) mostly but is interrupted by secondary segments (in yellow) Rue de Hesbaye and Rue Eugène Houdret.

I was referring to osm in general and not to your particular situation which might have problems or not. Generally, a primary should be connected with other primaries (or higher road classes) and constitute a consistent network, but there might also be (few) exceptions to this general rule.

cheers,
Martin