[Tagging] Use of oneway=yes on waterways

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 18 09:45:30 UTC 2016

Sorry if I misinterpreted you. I understand all about route relations,
but the fact remains they are not in place everywhere. They are not
essential for navigation, but oneway restrictions are.

If you are so disappointed that I am unaware of the so many reasons why
route relations are preferable in this case, please enlighten me. Maybe
an example would help?

//colin