[Tagging] Typo fix for tunnel=building_passage and how to proceed in the future

LeTopographeFou letopographefou at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:13:26 UTC 2016

Thank you Dave and sorry if I've been so strict :-).

FYI: I've made the fix, plus some others to clean a little bit the
tunnel values. Everything is explained here:

  * http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/LeTopographeFou#.23002_-_Typos_with_tunnel.3Dbuilding_passage
  * http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/LeTopographeFou#.23003_-_Typos_with_tunnel.3Dyes

And to avoid a loooooooooooong page next ones I will do will be in one
single table with the third fix:

  * http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/LeTopographeFou#.23004_-_Typos

I've located plenty of typos in taginfo (including misused of capital
letters), so you should see the table increase soon. Feel free to
comment and thank you for your support on this one.

Yours,

LeTopographeFou