[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Piste:type=connection

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:02:50 UTC 2016

I agree ski tagging needs something like this. I have some
questions/suggestions:
1. Who is to be routed through these connections? Only downhill skiers, or
nordic skiers, sleigh riders, snowmobiles also? I think we could route all
snow transport over it.
2. Are they implicitly oneway? They are two way more often than not, but I
think we should stick to them being oneway, just to match the
piste:type=downhill. If they are not oneway, add oneway=no.
3. Do we call those forest tracks that connect two mountains
piste:type=connection? They exist only for connecting pistes, but I'm not
sure if you wanted to include those in piste:type=connection. Additionally,
those are not necessarily meant for all types of snow transport. Or maybe
they are, I don't know. They are all pretty easy to ride on, so maybe even
nordic skiers could be routed through them.

Janko

uto, 27. ruj 2016. u 12:57 Helge Fahrnberger <helge at toursprung.com> napisao
je: