[Tagging] fiddling with memorial and memorial:type

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 05:26:14 UTC 2017

A different view?
Both do not distinguish between;

the_structure_  e.g. obelisk,statue, plaque

what it_commemorates_  e.g. person,event, war (event), organisation, animal/s

Makes it difficult to specify/distinguish between;

a statue that commemorates a person
a statue that commemorates a war
a plaque that commemorates a person

The use of :type should depreciated in any key.
Replacements? memorial:structure=* and memorial:commemorates=* ?