[Tagging] message=*

Paul Desgranges paul.desgranges at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:35:00 UTC 2017

If "height" is "height of the feature" and not "height above ground",
not a problem but how can we store this second height "height above
ground" ? For example for an advertising device , the display surface of
the advertising is supported by legs, then we need to distinguish the
height of the surface dedicated to the advertising from the height of
the device including the support. Classic advertising billboard is 4m
width * 3 m height, and is supported on 3 m legs , therefore the total
heigth is 6 m.

Thanks