[Tagging] Why is this building not rendered?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 05:40:35 UTC 2017

Way: Peter Hobart Elementary School (341791043)

I think tagging it both as a;

amenity=school

and

building=school

has confused things.

I would remove the amenity=school and place that on a node with the name and address stuff.

Leave the building as a 'Plain Jane' building=school.

The wiki http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dschool says to have

a single node
OR
a way that encompasses the entire site - including buildings, parking, playgrounds...