[Tagging] "Feature Proposal - RFC - (office=courier)"

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Apr 16 07:41:53 UTC 2017

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com> wrote:

> I doubt people will go to DHL/UPS/... to send their Christmas cards.

Not to sound contrarian, but why not?  When I was homeless, my "permanent
address" was a rental box at a UPS Store by where I went to high school.
FedEx Office is the only courier office that doesn't accept US Mail to send
out and the only one that comes to mind other than Lone Star Express that
doesn't typically have mailboxes to rent.