[Tagging] fire hydrants

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Sat Aug 5 17:05:49 UTC 2017

> in the section on the AWWA color scheme, i changed "tops" to "bonnet" as bonnet is the correct technical term for the "top" of a hydrant. do we > want to add a definition that makes this clear?

Sure, add a definition for bonnet and caps, if you can.

Thanks to everybody.

Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.

More information about the Tagging mailing list