[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - building:architecture:preromanesque

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 09:22:46 UTC 2017

I propose this tag to describe middle age buildings created before the
"romanesque revolution" of the 11th century. I guess english people would
like something like "celtic", but I am using "preromanesque" instead of
"celtic" because in Spain there is no "celtic" middle age architecture.

In my country, this tag could be used to describe "mozarabic" buildings
along with "visigothic" buildings. I hope this be useful to other european
countries, too.

Help from art historians would be useful to refine the proposal.

See the link here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/building:architecture%
3Dpreromanesque

Yours,