[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - building:architecture:preromanesque

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:58:29 UTC 2017

El 23/8/2017 1:01, "Martin Koppenhoefer" <dieterdreist at gmail.com> escrib

> I suggest you also have a look at
> historic:civilization=* and see if this
> could be useful for your mapping.

I took a look to historic=civilization but none of the current values
matches it (well, maybe historic:civilization=germanic, but unsure about it
being applicable to Italian Ostrogoths, French Franks, and Spanish
Visigoths -- despite the fact that some Spanish pre-romanesque buildings
were not actually made by descendants of Visigoths, but by descendants of
romanized Iberians and Celtics).

Some one should make a proposal for the Andalusian civilization, also.

El 23/8/2017 1:01, "Martin Koppenhoefer" <dieterdreist at gmail.com> escribió:

sent from a phone

> On 18. Aug 2017, at 11:22, José G Moya Y. <josemoya at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I propose this tag to describe middle age buildings created before the
"romanesque revolution" of the 11th century. I guess english people would
like something like "celtic", but I am using "preromanesque" instead of
"celtic" because in Spain there is no "celtic" middle age architecture.

I suggest you also have a look at historic:civilization=* and see if this
could be useful for your mapping.

cheers,
Martin