[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - building:architecture:preromanesque

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 10:17:13 UTC 2017

On 18/08/2017 10:22, José G Moya Y. wrote:

> In my country, this tag could be used to describe "mozarabic"
> buildings along with "visigothic" buildings. I hope this be useful to
> other european countries, too.

Personally, I'd say that if you find a tag useful, just use it (and if
it's not documented, document it).  If it takes off and other mappers
use it too then data consumers will also use it.

This is especially the case with "niche" tags which the majority of
mappers won't understand, and for which any wiki "votes" won't be
meaningful for that reason.

Best Regards,

Andy