[Tagging] shop=fashion

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Aug 26 10:37:40 UTC 2017

W dniu 26.08.2017 o 11:15, Simon Poole pisze:
> Working on this issue
>
> https://github.com/simonpoole/beautified-JOSM-preset/issues/27
>
> the question turned up if shop=fashion (with 5000 something uses)
> should not be deprecated (==not offered for new use) due to overlap with
> shop=boutique (~11'000 uses) and shop=clothes, clothes=fashion (not
> particularly popular with roughly 200 uses). It just doesn't seem to
> have a good definition, which is already pointed out on the wiki page
> (but without a conclusion).

I was trying to make an icon for osm-carto2 years ago:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1706
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/1719

It was rejected as we were not sure what boutique or fashion is - both
are probably just shop=clothes with some unrecognized properties.

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O. Muzalyev]