[Tagging] Toll road sections

Dömötör Ákos Domotor.Akos at itineris.hu
Mon Aug 28 14:35:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

I won't mess with the generic "toll" tag because some of the roads are
highways with tolls for all vehicle types so I'd leave them as they are.
Naturally, I was already planning to add the "toll:hgv=yes" for each
road in question.

Of the two proposed tags, "toll_ref=HU_edid_123456" seems to be more
specific than "ref:hu:edid=123456" so I'd prefer the first one.
However, creating an OSM Wiki page for a new tag (like "hu:edid") is a
clean issue. But where to put this information in case of "toll_ref"?

Greets