[Tagging] shop=fashion

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Aug 30 08:26:54 UTC 2017

Am 30.08.2017 um 10:01 schrieb Marc Gemis:
> It would be nice if shop=boutique would show an icon with clothes or
> something similar instead of a dot on the default osm-style. So people
> would see they made a mistake.

Not only that.  Any translations and the like should (naturally) give a
name/description in the language that is appropriate.  With other words
using "boutique" as the French translation of shop=boutique would be a
bad idea and I'm wondering if we have this problem with some of the
editors, or if there are other reasons why there is so much confusion,.

Simon