[Tagging] Deprecating of leisure=common and leisure=village_green

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Fri Dec 1 01:38:07 UTC 2017

W dniu 01.12.2017 o 02:19, Warin pisze:

> Were not 'commons' used for more than 'recreation'? I think they were
> used for grazing and camping too?

"Historically these rights typically included the right to graze
livestock, collect firewood, or cut turf. Today they include the rights
to use the land for certain leisure activities."

"Rights would normally not include camping, lighting a fire, or holding
an event without the owner's permission."

[ https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dcommon ]

Sounds to me like "no" for both and "yes" for recreation.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]