[Tagging] New tag for major recipient postcodes

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Sun Dec 17 12:57:21 UTC 2017

As these postcodes are kind of a virtual address that is not tied to a particular pysical location,
my opinion would be _not to add them to OSM_, which is a geo database and not primarily a post code
reference database.

Typically for those companies in DE, there is an additional physical address which has a different
postcode for the street address, which is regularly tagged on the physical location.

tom