[Tagging] Kerbs

Nick Bolten nbolten at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 21:25:16 UTC 2017

This kind of info is actually very relevant to all kinds of different
pedestrians. There are manual wheelchair users with serious athleticism who
are happy with moderate curbs, but can't do tall ones (due to physics -
they'd tip before getting over), people with limited mobility who use
walkers/canes and can't do large displacements, people using very fancy
(and expensive) electric wheelchairs that can handle relatively high curbs,
etc. If you add kerb:height info, it could be very useful to someone,
eventually!