[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - dog toilets

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:13:54 UTC 2017

I got some more comments off-list (and some of them tried mailing this list
without being a member, but there seems to be no admin around to allow
their contribution).

Is it possible to have a vote on number 1 (amenity=dog_toilet) -versus-
number 4 (amenity=pet_toilet)? Most people I contacted off list seemed to
be thinking that kind of choice is what we'd be voting on, not first
choosing the best way of tagging, then voting on whether or not it's a good
idea to use the tag at all.