[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - CoreIndoor

Pavel Zbytovský zbytovsky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:16:27 UTC 2017

Hi Warin,

Thanks for feedback, still I dont get the meaing of your first sentence,
sorry.
ad way too big) could you suggest proper partitioning? Its not about new
tags, just through explanation of cases for level=*
ad level=-1-8) It means -1 to 8. This is already well established and not
matter for discussion.

btw, I suggested only modifications to "accepted Simple Indoor Tagging" --
is it ok? Or should I create a complete self-explanatory proposal?

Pavel