[Tagging] Beef fattening stations

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Thu Feb 9 22:00:55 UTC 2017

I've read [1], [2] and [3], and for me produce=cattle is ok.
Anyway, I've found also this wiki page [4] that proposes farming_system=feedlot.
But there are only 9 recurrences [5] of it, and I think that farmland=feedlot is better.

So at the end:

landuse=farmland
farmland=feedlot
produce=cattle

If you agree, I think that we should write a new wiki page about feedlot and about general uses of farmland=* (that is already in use [6], although 80% of recurrences are useless farmland=field).
And then remove references to feedlot in [4].
Who wants to do it?

Alberto

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:produce
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:product
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle
[4] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:farming_system
[5] http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/farming_system#values
[6] http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/farmland#values

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.