[Tagging] amenity=vending_machine and vending=public_transport_plans?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:30:45 UTC 2017

> As I understand it “vending” means “selling” and I do not care if
>
> it is an item or service beeing sold.
>
> I think that you are proposing too strict rules here.

I am only citing from the wiki, which in the first (and only) sentence
states:
"A vending machine is a machine which dispenses items ... to customers
automatically, after the customer inserts currency or credit into the
machine."

I am not proposing any new rules here, this is what is documented in the
wiki and it seems reasonable / consistent with the use in natural language.

Cheers,
Martin